Conwy, North Wales ....The list of beaches where dogs are now banned for five months in Conwy County
In fairness, there aren't that many that dogs are banned from.
From May 1 to September 30 each year no dogs are allowed on certain beaches throughout Wales
- Rhos on Sea Beach (between Rhos Point and the eastern end of the Cayley Promenade)
- Colwyn Bay Beach (between the Victoria Pier and the entrance to Eirias Park).
- Pensarn Beach (between the embedded wooden posts by the café and the embedded concrete posts at the western end of the promenade).
- Kinmel Bay Beach (between Dinas Avenue, Kinmel Bay and Sandbank Road Towyn)
- Llandudno North Shore Beach (from Llandudno Pier to Clarence Road)
- Llandudno West Shore Beach (between the two stone groynes)
- Penmaenmawr Beach (from the east side of the café to the sailing club slipway)
- Llanfairfechan Beach (between the 2 slipways extending down from the promenade to the Low Water Mark)
- Small Sandy Beach at Rhos Point, Rhos on Sea (all year)
- from ...https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/full-list-welsh-beaches-dogs-23811813?fbclid=IwAR1r5qNwmbFDbBt7G4seP7DSCQxomDA8SUbQin66Vpf_KXeeWyZ_WIakr0M
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment